Friday 19 April 2013

It's almost over

Hello everyone,

I have been really busy of late, and thus not had the time to release sequel of LS: Deception i.e. LS: The Final Battle. Hopefully, I will be able to return to work from the second week of May. For the next few years, I will focus on my writings and do my very best to grow my craft.

I am currently writing the first book of a paranormal saga, and a situation comedy as well. Though, I may be very busy with other aspects of my life, I still write everyday. I hope to get the aforementioned book done before autumn this year. I have a strong feeling about this new series.

Also, I will be creating a new website very soon. I may still keep this one, or ship the posts onto the new website. It will be more of a site than a blog, but we'll see...

Hope everyone's having a nice time. My condolences to the victims of the Boston incident. May God heal your broken hearts.

Kelvin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...