Wednesday 26 January 2011

Author's club

Hi everyone:
Finally, after months of contemplation, I've created a community, called Author's club. It's mainly for self-published authors, but all are welcome. You can add upload book trailers, create book blogs, exchange news in forums, chat with fellow writers etc. It's basically a facebook for writers. Since, I got the concept from Book Blogs, I decided to add their badge to my site, thereby creating extra traffic for this site. Later on, I'd add extra pages to the site, which would be about advertising self-published work, either print or ebook, or even more.


This is the site: http://grou.ps/authorclub/home

Also, my new novella is out on Smashwords. Do check my signature for the link.


Kelvin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...