Sunday 23 January 2011

New Book!!!


After a few months of silence, I've finished my latest novella, Lucas Taylor: the time traveller.

Why follow the heart, when you've got a brain?
Lucas Taylor is an undergraduate at the university of Wolverhampton, UK. Although, he's studying Computer Science, he has a profound passion for writing and reading, and hopes to become an author one day. On his eighteenth birthday, Lucas is given a priceless gift - the ability to time travel. However, his journeys to the future interferes with his social life, causing him to misinterpret their meanings. During his quest for greatness, Lucas searches for the girl who can retrieve his stolen heart, since Carla Benton unknowingly refuses to give it back. He dates one girl after the other, hoping to find the right girl.
This book takes the reader through the life of the boy who could witness the future.
"In his hands, lies his future."

I'm currently looking for book reviews, before I publish it on Amazon kindle, nook, B&N etc. You don't need to be a qualified writer to review this book, readers are also welcome.

email: - icire@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Nathalanes Place said...

hi I'm your newest follower, thanks for the follow on Book Eternity, I' ll be reviewing your book in the near future and I'm quite anxious about it. Good luck with your new blog.
Nathalie

Romance Girl said...

I would be pleased to read and review it. Can reach me on my email at ejcoppersmith@yahoo.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...