Wednesday 2 May 2012

It's not over, at least not yet

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I posted on here and I'm really sorry about that, I've just been in a dark place. Good news is that I'm out and ready to move on with my life. I miss tweeting, posting on Facebook and interacting with fellow authors and readers alike.

I'm currently editing the last book of the 'LS Trilogy'. It' should be ready by summer - I hope. Also, i'm writing a script for a TV sitcom. It's quite an interesting project to be working on. I try to broaden my horizon each time I write, but still stick to what I'm good at, writing a good story.

Any new gossip/news for me, please leave a comment below. I need to catch up on everything around here. Once again, I'm sorry for the long silence. I pray it never repeats itself.

Much Love
Kelvin

2 comments:

DMS said...

I hope you are still out of your dark mood. Hopefully summer is helping. Nice to see you getting back into the blogging world. Hope all is well. Can't wait to hear what you have been up to.

~Jess

Unknown said...

Hey Jess,

It's really nice to hear from you. All is well. Thanks. I've been editing my paranormal romance trilogy, hoping to release the third book this fall.

I hope all is well with you?

Regards
Kelvin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...