All right, so it's a new year and most people tend to reflect on the previous year and create resolutions or objectives that they believe would make them a better person, believer, friend, spouse or in this case - WRITER.
Here are my five WRITING new yeat resolutions:
1. Write at least 30 mins everyday
2. Read and learn at least 2 new words everyday.
3. Connect with other authors and readers.
4. Request for my works to be critiqued.
5. Learn to accept bad reviews.
So this is it. What about you? Any new year resolutions?