Wednesday, 25 May 2011

5 Star Review for my upcoming book


LS The Beginning Review

LS The Begining Review

LS The Begining is a powerful story about young man, who, upon coming to America, learns his parents have bought him gifts: a house, a fararie, and over a million dollars. But these are not the only gifts he has unexpectently recieved.

He has also been given the gift of power. A power in which he can freeze anything he chooses to freeze. He shares his gift with a beautiful young woman, who also has recieved a gift of her own. A gift that reflects off of his own. The gift of fire.

Now, the two of them must learn why they have been bestowed with such powerful gifts.

I found myself drawn in with this story, back to a time, with the characters, when I knew rhe same up and down emotions of high school, and all the feelings that come with this time in each of our lives when we are experiencing a kelidoscope of emotions, and learning what defines our life as our own.

The two young people are drawn down a path, where the must, not only define thmselves and their future, but how their powers fit in this future as they are tumbled, head long, into a spectacular adventure.

I give, LS The Begining five stars, and highly recomemend reading it
Lenore Wolfe - Source

8 comments:

bazmaz said...

Good review Kelvin - followed your blog too

Barry

www.gotaukulele.com

Kelvin O'Ralph said...

Hey Barry, I've followed yours as well

Mysteriousrose said...

Very good review and the book really sounds intriguing.

I saw your post on book blogs.
I would love to read and review it.
Is your book available in print form? I don't have an E-reader so it takes me more time to read on the computer.

Have a wonderful day.

I'm a follower.

forceofstars(at)yahoo(dot)dk

Mysteriousbooks

Kelvin O'Ralph said...

Thanks. I'm following yours as well. Sadly, there's no hard copy of my book yet. Hopefully, I'll get some from createspace, but till then I'm giving out e-copies for now.

Sammie Spencer said...

Yay - what a wonderful review! On my TBR list for sure...<3 I'm very happy for you!

Kelvin O'Ralph said...

Aw, thanks Sammie. Means a lot to me. I hope you enjoy this book as well.

C.C.Cole said...

OK. I totally love that book cover. It rocks big time.

Kelvin O'Ralph said...

Aw, thanks C.C. Appreciate it. I hope people readers would say the same :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...