Wednesday 20 April 2011

Win two signed copies of Fast Forward

Hiya everyone:

There are two signed copies of my book to be won. All you have to do is register for the competition. The winners will be contacted and asked for their mailing address, which then will be used to ship the prize. I'm so excited and can't wait to receive your names. Register here

Meanwhile, Fast Forward has been receiving very good reviews. Do check the review page to read what people had to say about my book.

Yours Truly
Kelvin


2 comments:

Allyn Stotz said...

Kevin,
I found you through Book Blogs. You're blog looks good! Very sharp and crisp looking and easy to read.
I'd appreciate you checking mine out as well and following me at http://www.allynstotz.blogspot.com.
Goodluck with your book!

Unknown said...

Thank you Allyn. I'll check yours out and leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...